Saturday, September 18, 2010

Starting Anew!

Hello to my dear family and friends!

So, as you can see from the previous (and ONLY) blog post, "Ariana Turns 4!", clearly I am behind on my blog. ... i.e. 2 years behind!!!  Ariana turned 6, last week! 

Hence, the title "Starting Anew!"

I am making a resolution to myself - from here on out, this is going to be my primary place for keeping up on the "goings-on" of my family (Chris, Ariana, Sarah, Amali - C.A.S.A. Hart).

Clearly, it will be impossible for me to make up for all of the lost time ... yes, I do feel guilt over the fact that my girls are 6 & 4, and I am SOOO far behind! ... however, I can't do anything about what hasn't been done, but I can focus on the present and plan for the future.

So, here's to happy blogging and pix!

No comments: